Estate Law Attorneys You Can Trust
Camille M. Tankersley
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Camille Tankersley is an experienced civil litigator with a committed dedication to representing her clients successfully through all phases of litigation. She has practiced law for 23 years and is a fierce advocate of protecting her clients' interest. Camille specializes in probate litigation and in estate planning matters.
She has represented individuals in a wide range of probate, real estate, title dispute, personal injury, breach of contract, DTPA, and insurance defense matters over the years. She has obtained numerous jury verdicts, summary judgments, and arbitration awards for her clients across Texas.
She has also mediated over 100 cases as a qualified mediator, and arbitrated over 180 cases as a Texas Comptroller arbitrator.
Camille resides in Houston with her husband Lee, her two children Pierce and Preston and her rescue dog Vivian. She enjoys traveling, reading, and any activity related to the water.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1997
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: Government
- Texas, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. Tax Court, 2021
Certified Legal Specialties
- Texas Qualified Mediator, 1997
- FINRA Qualified Arbitrator, 2009
- Texas Comptroller Certified Arbitrator, 2017
- Houston Bar Association, 2021 to Present
- Texas Bar College, 2021 to Present